820.000 - Campus Tree Advisory Committee
In compliance with the Campus Tree Plan*, the Campus Tree Advisory Committee assists the Facilities Services Grounds department in planning and execution of the Campus Tree Plan, assists the College in long-range planning for campus changes and expansions as it relates to landscaping and trees, provides advice regarding comprehensive tree care, and assists in education of the campus and community regarding the benefits of campus trees.
- Grounds manager (standing member)
- Faculty member from agriculture/horticulture or designee of the vice president of instruction (standing member)
- City of Vancouver Urban Forester or their designee (standing member)
- Classified staff member (two-year appointment)
- ASCC representative from horticulture related program (one-year appointment)
- Member at large (one-year appointment)
The chair is selected by the committee.
*The Campus Tree Plan is a document that guides the proper care and enhancement of the Clark College Tree Canopy.
New Policy/Procedure Approved by Executive Cabinet
April 13, 2010