835.000 - Classified Excellence Awards Committee
The Exceptional Classified Staff Awards Committee reviews applications and determines the granting of exceptional classified staff awards including the annual classified excellence award and quarterly classified recognition award. The committee develops and reviews selection criteria and determines the granting of awards. Human Resources initiates the process and provides support to the committee.
- Five classified staff members who are previous award winners (two-year appointments)
- Associate vice president of human resources (standing member)
- ASCC representative (one-year appointment)
- One administrative/exempt staff member (one-year appointment)
- One faculty member (one-year appointment)
The chair is selected by the committee.