READY TO GET STARTED?
Got questions? We’re here to help! Contact us at:
DATES AND DEADLINES
Priority Registration for Eligible Veterans
November 6, 2017
New Student Registration Starts for Winter Quarter
November 27, 2017
Winter Quarter Begins
January 8, 2018
DID YOU KNOW. . .
Clark has over 100 different programs.
- From Web Development to Welding, we can help you find a program that's right for you.
- We offer high school diplomas, certificates, associate degrees, and two bachelor's degrees.
- Many degrees easily transfer to a four-year university.
View all of our certificate and degree options on our Programs page.
The average annual full-time tuition at Clark is $4,122.
- Our tuition is a fraction of the cost of most four-year or private institutions.
- Clark offers a variety of financial aid resources, scholarship opportunities, and a convenient payment plan to make costs more managable.
- Workforce Education Services can help qualifying students connect with other funding options, including worker retraining.
Visit our Paying for College page to learn more.
Our average class-size is 20.
- You won't find 300-seat lecture halls at Clark!
- Our classes provide ample opportunities for hands-on learning, practical experience, and collaboration.
- Online, night, and hybrid classes mean school can fit into your schedule.
For course descriptions, visit the Online Catalog.
Clark has a vibrant campus life.
- There are more than 40 student clubs and programs, ranging from the Aerospace club to World Language groups.
- We host a variety of community and cultural events, performances, and lectures throughout the year.
- We have 11 Clark College Athletics teams and also offer several intramural sports opportunities.
Clark offers numerous resources and student support services.
- Everyone who walks through our doors is a unique person with diverse, interesting, and sometimes challenging circumstances.
- We're here for you with academic and career advising, tutoring, disability support, the Veterans Resource Center, the Diversity Center, counseling, health care, a food pantry, and more.
For a list of all of our student services, visit our Student Support page.