The Penguin Pantry has moved to a new location! We are now located in the Penguin Union Building (PUB), Room 162, across from the Student Life Office.
Welcome to the Penguin Pantry!
The Penguin Pantry supports a healthy college community by reducing hunger on campus and connecting students to essential resources. It provides students with a safe, comfortable place to get something to eat, pick up a necessity, and connect with additional resources and services such as: counseling, public benefits, community food banks and other resources.
Who is eligible?
How does it work?
- Select your items based on food/supply service.
- Check-out your items at the front table.with the staff member.
- Scan your student id card or type your Student ID number; you'll be asked to verify your last name.
We offer the following types of food/supply services:
- Grab-to-go snacks: Three (3) snacks and one (1) drink, one visit per school day.
- Grocery: Six (6) items one visit per school week (Monday-Friday).
- Toiletries and school supplies: Take what you need.
Thank you for supporting students with your donation!
We are always seeking donations of unopened food items, toiletries, school supplies, household items, and gift cards. Items needed, as of 01/02/2020 include:
- Boxed meals
- Canned foods
- Dairy products
- Dried fruits/nuts
- Dried beans/pastas/potatoes/rices
- Ethnic foods
- Fresh breads/produce
- Frozen foods
- Gluten-free food items
- Granola bars
- Juices/drink mixes
- Microwaveable meals
- Non-dairy milks (almond/coconut/rice/soy)
- Pre-packaged bulk items
- Protein-rich snacks
- Single-serving beverages
- Sugar-free food items
- Vegan/vegetarian-friendly food items
- Bath wash/Soap
- Disposable razors
- Full-size Bath wash/soap
- Full-size Shampoo/Conditioner
- Menstrual products
- Graphing calculators
- Loose-leaf filler paper
- Boxed tissue
- Disinfecting wipes
- Disposable, microwavable bowls
- Plastic forks/spoons
- To-go coffee cups w/lids
- Snack-size bags
Donation Drop-Off Sites
- The Penguin Pantry during operating hours
- Counseling and Health Center, Health Sciences Building (HSC) Room 124
- The Office of Student Life, Penguin Union Building (PUB) Room 160
Visit or Contact Us
Winter Operating Hours
The Penguin Pantry is supported by a cross-college collaboration, which includes Associated Students of Clark College, Career Services, Counseling & Health Services, Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Office of Instruction, Office of Student Affairs, Tod & Maxine McClaskey Culinary Institute, Transitional Studies, and Workforce Education Services.
Clark College's Penguin Pantry is a proud member of the College/University Food Bank Alliance (CUFBA)