The Penguin Pantry will hold special hours on the following days:
- Monday, April 23rd: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Wednesday, April 25th: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Welcome to Clark College's Penguin Pantry!
The Penguin Pantry supports a healthy college community by reducing hunger on campus and connecting students to essential resources. It provides students with a safe, comfortable place to get something to eat, pick up a necessity, and connect with additional resources and services as needed. These include counseling, public benefits, and more connection to local food banks and other local resources.
How does it work?
You must be a part-time or full-time student enrolled in the current academic quarter.
At the kiosk, scan or manually type in your student identification number (SID).
Select your items based on food/supply service.
Check-out your items at the front table.
We offer the following types of food/supply services:
- Grab-to-go snacks: Three (3) snacks and one (1) drink, one visit per school day.
- Grocery: Six (6) items one visit per school week (Monday-Friday).
- Toiletries and school supplies: Take what you need.
Thank you for supporting students with your donation!
We are always seeking donations of unexpired, non-perishable food items, gift cards, and basic toiletries. Items needed include:
- Boxed meals
- Canned foods
- Dairy products
- Dried fruits/nuts
- Dried beans/pastas/potatoes/rices
- Ethnic foods
- Fresh breads/produce
- Granola bars
- Juices/drink mixes
- Microwaveable shelf meals
- Non-dairy milks (almond/coconut/soy)
- Protein-rich snacks
- Bath wash/Soap
- Menstrual products
Please bring your donations to:
- The Penguin Pantry during operating hours.
- Counseling and Health Center, Health Sciences Building (HSC) Room 124, outside of pantry operating hours.
Visit or Contact Us
Science Building Complex (SCI ), Room 101
1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
Monday, Thursday, and Friday
11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Tuesday and Wednesday
2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Penguin Pantry is supported by a cross-college collaboration, which includes Associated Students of Clark College, Career Services, Counseling & Health Services, Office of Diversity & Equity, Office of Instruction, Office of Student Affairs, Tod & Maxince McClaskey Culinary Institute, Transitional Studies, and Workforce Education Services.
Clark College's Penguin Pantry is a proud member of the College/University Food Bank Alliance (CUFBA)