The Office of Student Life offers nearly 50 clubs and programs, in addition to a wide variety of special activities, cultural events and intercollegiate athletic programs.
We encourage students to take advantage of the many resources and opportunities for leadership and personal development.
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
8:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m
Get food during the COVID-19 outbreak:
Visit the Clark County Food Bank page to learn where the food pantry sites are located and hours of operation.
We’re still here for you!
We're just doing things differently.
Current status: We are serving students remotely. On-campus offices are closed.
How to contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Zoom or Other Preferred Method: By Request
Our current estimated response time is 2 business days.
Visit www.clark.edu/covid-19 for more information about college operations at this time.
Need other resources:
Visit the Clark County Resource Guide located on the Council for the Homeless page.
Legal Consultation Appointments:
Students can sign-up for a free 30-minute legal consultation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments are Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Apply to be a Student Leader for 2020-2021
Priority deadline: Friday, May 15, positions open until filled.
- ASCC Student Government:
President, Vice President, Finance Director, Executive Assistant, Club Coordinator, Civics & Sustainability Director, & Student Relations & Promotions Coordinator
- Activities Programming Board (APB) Event Coordinators
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Possess and maintain a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College;
- At time of application, have previously completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College;
- Be currently enrolled in eight (8) credits or more at Clark College.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week; participating in required meetings and trainings.
ASCC Student Government: Submit the below items to Han Pham-Smith, ASCC Vice President at email@example.com
APB: Submit the below items to Samantha Lelo, Student Life Program Support Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter/Statement of Qualification including position(s) of interest
See ASCC Job Descriptions
See APB Job Description
- Career Services Approved Resume
- 2 Professional References
Note: Please include name and ctcLink SID# on all application materials.
Priority deadline: May 15, but position open until filled.
$13.75 per hour with potential for cost of living increases.