The Office of Student Life offers nearly 50 clubs and programs, in addition to a wide variety of special activities, cultural events and intercollegiate athletic programs.
We encourage students to take advantage of the many resources and opportunities for leadership and personal development.
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
8:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m
Get food during the COVID-19 outbreak:
To request a Penguin Pantry monthly food box:
- Log into MyClark@Clark
- Look for the "Penguin Pantry Order Form" located in the right navigation list under Get Started
- Fill out the form completely
- A confirmation email and pick up date/time will be sent.
Visit the Clark County Food Bank page to learn where the food pantry sites are located and hours of operation.
Need other resources:
Visit the Clark County Resource Guide located on the Council for the Homeless page.
We’re still here for you!
We're just doing things differently.
Current status: We are serving students remotely. On-campus offices are closed.
How to contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoom or Other Preferred Method: By Request
Our current estimated response time is 2 business days.
Apply to be a Student Leader for 2020-2021
- Activities Programming Board (APB) Event Coordinators
See APB Job Description
APB: Submit the below items to Samantha Lelo at email@example.com
- Cover Letter/Statement of Qualification including position(s) of interest
- Career Services Approved Resume
- 2 Professional References:
Name and contact information (phone and/or email) only
Note: Please include name and ctcLink SID# on all application materials.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Possess and maintain a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College;
- At time of application, have previously completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College;
- Be currently enrolled in eight (8) credits or more at Clark College.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week; participating in required meetings and trainings.
$13.75 per hour with potential for cost of living increases.
Positions open until filled.