You will receive help choosing appropriate classes based on your academic goals and abilities.
- If you are enrolled in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP), you will meet with an international student advisor to choose classes and register.
- If you are enrolled in college level classes, you will receive help choosing classes from an academic advisor in Advising Services or in your academic department based on your major.
- You are responsible for being enrolled full time every term unless you have an approved
- IELP students must take 18 credits per term to be full time.
- College-level students must take 12 credits per term to be full time.
- IELP students are not allowed to take online classes.
- College-level students must take at least 9 of their required 12 credits as in-person classes, not online.
- After you have attended an advising appointment, you may select classes using the online schedule.
- International Programs provides computers and individual support with online registration.
- You must register early to obtain your preferred schedule.
Note: Payment of tuition and fees is due the first day of each term.
Understanding the U.S. Workshops
This four-part workshop series, sponsored by International Programs, provides a framework for you to learn more about U.S. culture and the U.S. higher education system, while reflecting on your home culture.
- You will be eligible to receive a student success certificate each term you demonstrate academic success.
- You will receive a certificate of completion when you complete the Intensive English Language Program (IELP).