You will receive help choosing appropriate classes based on your academic goals and abilities.
- If you are enrolled in college level classes, you will receive help choosing classes from an academic advisor in Advising Services or in your academic department based on your major.
- You are responsible for being enrolled full time every term unless you have an approved
- College-level students must take 12 credits per term to be full time.
- College-level students must take at least 9 of their required 12 credits as in-person classes, not online.
- After you have attended an advising appointment, you may select classes using the online schedule.
- International Programs provides computers and individual support with online registration.
- You must register early to obtain your preferred schedule.
Note: Payment of tuition and fees is due the first day of each term.
Understanding the U.S. Workshops
This four-part workshop series, sponsored by International Programs, provides a framework for you to learn more about U.S. culture and the U.S. higher education system, while reflecting on your home culture.
International Peer Mentor Program
The International Peer Mentor Program connects new international students with current Clark College students to help with the cultural and academic transitions. International Peer Mentors assist incoming international students during Orientation and stay connected with them throughout the year. To apply for an International Peer Mentor position for the 2019-2020 academic year, stop by the International Programs office in GHL 216 and submit the International Peer Mentor Application by Friday, May 31, 2019.
- You will be eligible to receive a student success certificate each term you demonstrate academic success.