International Programs during COVID-19
We’re still here for you! We're just doing things differently.
We are serving students remotely. On-campus offices are closed.
How to contact us:
- Phone: 360-992-2390
- Email: email@example.com
- Zoom: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org first to arrange meeting ID
Our current estimated response time is 2-3 business days.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Visit www.clark.edu/covid-19 for more information about college operations at this time.
International Programs at Clark College provides support services and opportunities to foster a global perspective and cross-cultural competence for Clark College and the communities it serves.
Discover Clark College
Clark College is the premier institution for higher education in Southwest Washington. For more than 80 years, Clark has guided students from around the world to reach their academic goals. Founded in 1933, Clark College is one of the oldest accredited two-year colleges in the state of Washington.
Whether you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university, are seeking a professional skill, or are searching for a better global understanding, you will find a world of opportunity and support at every step of your journey at Clark College.
Highlights for International Students
- Academic excellence in Associate degrees and Bachelor’s degrees
- Easy transfer to prestigious four-year universities
- Co-admission opportunities available
- Low cost – great value
- Small classes and personalized attention
- Friendly, helpful and “cool” faculty & staff
- Support services and courses for college study and U.S. culture
- Beautiful and safe – the conveniences of a city with the warmth of a community
- 270 km south of Seattle, Washington
- 16 km north of Portland, Oregon
- 3 km north of the Columbia River
- Abundant choices in shopping, dining and recreation
- Homestays and apartments available near campus
- Excellent opportunities to make friends from around the world