International Student Admissions
All international students must submit:
- A Clark College International Student Application: Apply Now
- $80.00 (U.S. Dollars) non-refundable application fee. Pay Online
- Copy of passport photo page
- Transcripts from current or most recent school attended
- Proof of financial support for one year of study and all living expenses. If your financial sponsor lives in the U.S., you must submit Form I-134.
- Proof of English proficiency (Such as TOEFL or IELTS score. See requirements listed below.)
International transfer students
If you are a student transferring to Clark College from another U.S. school, you must all of the above items and the following:
- Copy of visa and current I-20
- Transfer request form
NOTE: Application documents submitted after the admission deadline will be deferred to a future term.
Proof of English Proficiency
Proof of English proficiency is required for admission to academic (college-level) programs.
NOTE: Proof of English proficiency must be submitted to International Programs before the International Student Orientation.
Proof of English proficiency can be demonstrated by the following:
- TOEFL: 61 iBT or higher (minimum 17 on writing section). Clark College TOEFL test ID code: 4055
- IELTS: 5.5 or higher (no band lower than 5.0)
- STEP EIKEN: Score of 2A or higher
- Cumulative U.S. High School GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Completion of a U.S. college or university level English course (equivalent to English 101) with a C grade (2.0) or higher.
- Completion of Clark College IELP (Intensive English Language Program) level 091 with a C grade (2.0 GPA) or higher.
Send admission documents and inquiries to:
Office of International Programs
1933 Fort Vancouver Way, GHL 216
Vancouver, WA 98663-3598U.S.A.