International Student Admissions
All international students must submit:
- Clark College International Student Application Apply Now
- $50.00 (U.S. Dollars) non-refundable application fee, plus a $30 mailing fee if outside the U.S.
- Copy of passport photo page
- Transcripts from current or most recent school attended
- Proof of financial support for one year of study and all living expenses. If your financial sponsor lives in the U.S., you must submit Form I-134.
If you are a student transferring to Clark College from another U.S. school, you must all of the above items and the following:
6. Copy of visa and current I-20
7. Transfer request form (submit after admission to Clark College)
NOTE: Application documents submitted after the admission deadline will be deferred to a future term.
English proficiency is not required for admission to the IELP.
- You will be admitted to the IELP unless you provide (optional) proof of English proficiency.
- You will be tested during International Student Orientation.
- Results of placement tests will determine your level of study in the IELP.
Proof of English proficiency is required for admission to academic (college-level) programs. Proof of English proficiency can be demonstrated by the following:
- TOEFL: 68 iBT or higher (minimum 17 on writing section). Clark College TOEFL test ID code: 4055
- IELTS: 6.0 or higher (no band lower than 5.5)
- STEP EIKEN: Grade pre-1 or higher
- Cumulative U.S. High School GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Completion of a U.S. college or university level English course (equivalent to English 101) with a C grade (2.0) or higher.
- Completion of Clark College IELP (Intensive English Language Program) level 091 with a C grade (2.0 GPA) or higher.
NOTE: Proof of English proficiency must be submitted to International Programs before the International Student Orientation.
Send admission documents and inquiries to:
Office of International Programs
1933 Fort Vancouver Way, GHL 216
Vancouver, WA 98663-3598U.S.A.