Grants provide money for your education – and unlike student loans, it does not have to be repaid, except under certain circumstances!

State Grants


For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at  360-992-2153 or email us at

Institutional Need-Based Grant

Clark College reserves a percentage of tuition revenue and offers these funds to Washington resident students in the form of institutional grants and tuition waivers. Clark College offers the following institutional grants and waivers:

Clark College Grant: Awarded to eligible Washington State residents based on financial need. The grant is available to students enrolled in three (3) credits or more per quarter.

Federal Grants

Clark College participates in the Federal Pell Grant and Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant programs.  Resident and nonresident students may qualify for these federal grants.

Emergency Grants

Sometimes students experience crisis situations that affect their financial stability. If you are concerned that you may need to drop out of classes because of an unexpected change to your finances, fill out our Emergency Grant Application. These grants are funded through a variety of sources and the eligibility requirements vary depending on the funding source, but you only have to fill out one application to apply for all of them, and the college's Emergency Grant Committee will determine which funding source, if any, will best meet your needs.

For more information

For more information about grant funding that may be available to you, please contact the Financial Aid Office at  360-992-2153 or email us at

Washington Application for State Aid (WASFA):

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):