Grants provide money for your education – and unlike student loans, you don’t need to pay it back!

State Grants

The State of Washington provides financial aid grant assistance to resident students. Funds are limited. Priority is established by your financial aid application completion date.


Institutional Need-Based Grant

Clark College reserves a percentage of tuition revenue and offers these funds to Washington resident students in the form of institutional grants and tuition waivers. Clark College offers the following institutional grants and waivers:

Clark College Grant: Awarded to eligible Washington State residents based on financial need. The grant is available to students enrolled in three (3) credits or more per quarter.

Federal Grants

Clark College participates in the Federal Pell Grant and Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant programs.  Resident and nonresident students may qualify for these federal grants.


Washington Application for State Aid (WASFA):

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA):

For more information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at  360-992-2153 or email us at