Workforce Education Services
You may be eligible for support!
You may be eligible for support through Workforce Education Services if you are:
- Considered low-income
- Receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
- Receiving federal food benefits
- Receiving unemployment benefits
- Exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 48 months
- A military veteran discharged within the past 48 months or have an upcoming separation date
- A displaced Homemaker (loss of primary income due to becoming widowed, separated or divorced) within the past 48 months
- Laid off due to the COVID-19 crisis and have applied for unemployment benefits
If you will be a new student to Clark College, please take this quick survey to help determine your potential eligibility for support that may be available to you through Workforce Education Services. Based on your survey results, you may be invited to sign up to attend an information session where you can learn more.
If you are a current Clark College student, please contact the Workforce Education
Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-992-2729 to determine if you should apply. If you have already completed the
application, please contact email@example.com or 360-992-2729 to set an intake appointment.
You can now connect with Workforce Education Services virtually!
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 10am--2pm
Apply for Public Benefits through DSHS, such as food, cash, or daycare: www.washingtonconnection.org
Apply for Unemployment Benefits: www.esd.wa.gov.
Workforce Education Services administers a variety of programs that are designed to support students who are pursuing vocational, professional technical non-transfer degree programs and certificates as well as Transitional Studies programs.
Students may receive assistance with tuition, fees and books as well as help in accessing other supports to include public benefits.
Our staff is committed to helping you obtain the assistance you need to succeed in achieving your academic and career goals.
We look forward to working with you!
- Advising Services
- Financial Aid
- Workforce Education Services Application
- DSHS--Apply for Food or Cash Assistance
- Apply for Unemployment Benefits
- Clark College Departments: Virtual Assistance