Skip to main content
College has moved to remote operations. Spring term begins April 20. Learn more at

Workforce Education Services


Workforce Education Services administers a variety of programs that are designed to support students who are pursuing vocational, professional technical non-transfer degree programs and certificates as well as Transitional Studies programs.

Students may receive assistance with tuition, fees and books as well as help in accessing other supports to include public benefits.

Our staff is committed to helping you obtain the assistance you need to succeed in achieving your academic and career goals.

We look forward to working with you! 

Helpful Links


Workforce Education Services
Gaiser Hall, Room 215
(360) 992-2729

Financial Aid Timeline

Important Financial Aid Dates

You may be eligible for support! 

You may be eligible for support through Workforce Education Services if you are:

  • Considered low-income?
  • Receiving TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)?
  • Receiving federal food benefits?
  • Eligible for unemployment benefits?
  • Receiving unemployment benefits?
  • Exhausted unemployment benefits within the past 48 months?
  • A military veteran discharged within the past 48 months or have an upcoming separation date?
  • A displaced Homemaker (loss of primary income due to becoming widowed, separated or divorced) within the past 48 months?

If you can answer "YES" to any of the questions above, take this quick survey to help determine your potential eligibility for support that may be available to you through Workforce Education Services. Based on your survey results, you may be invited to sign up to attend an information session where you can learn more.

Start Next Quarter Survey

After you have attended an Information Session and it has been determined that you meet eligibility requirements, please complete the Workforce Education Services Application prior to your appointment with one of our staff members.

To apply for public benefits through the Department of Health and Social Services (DSHS), please go to: