If you wish to contest a parking violation, please fill out the Parking Appeal Form and submit using the instructions provided at the end of the form.
The Guardian Mobile Safety App
- Discreetly Contact Clark College Security and Safety: Prevent dangerous situations by sending anonymous tips with a photo or location.
- Get Help: With a push of a button, you can directly connect to the College’s Security and Safety desk or 9-1-1 in an emergency.
- Never Travel Alone: Set a virtual safety timer for an extra layer of safety wherever you are.
- Find The Resources You Need: Access key safety, security and general information resources.
- Stay Informed: Receive alerts based on your location.
Get the App by texting the word “Guardian” to 67283.
(Open to all individuals who have a clark.edu email address)
If you are not a Clark College student or employee (student or employee family member, campus visitor, etc.) and would like to gain access to the Rave Emergency Alert System, text the the word "penguins" to 67283.
Clark College Safety Whistle Program
The Clark College Security Department now offers students, faculty and staff a free wrist coiled whistle bracelet for personal safety.
A whistle can signal your need for help, frighten away someone who means harm to you or alert others to call Security or the police. The Clark College Security phone number is printed on the whistle. Students, faculty and staff along with Security will know that someone needs assistance when they hear a whistle. The whistles are another great way for the Clark College community to stay safe.
Reminder: Please do not blow these whistles except in the event of an emergency. It's important that the whistles are used in real emergencies and not for false alarms.
Whistles are available on a first-come, first-serve basis on the main campus at the Clark College Security Information Desk in Gaiser Hall next to the Bookstore.
At Columbia Tech Center, a whistle can be obtained by contacting a Clark College Security Officer at (360) 992-6133.
Supplies are limited, so you are encouraged to pick up your whistle as soon as possible. Limit 1 per person.
The CCSS department processes motor vehicle accident Public Record Requests for registered owner(s), driver(s), insurance agencies, and law enforcement.
The Public Records Request form can be obtain from the CCSS office or from the Clark College Web Site. The requesting party must complete the form in full to avoid a delay in receiving the requested security report.