Student Life provides easy-to-use logo assets for groups on-campus to use for their projects. Usage of the below assets must adhere to the following guidelines:
- The document being created must be for use in/by a chartered club, S&A-funded program, or for a partnership with the ASCC/Student Life office (unless otherwise specified), and be for an approved event/purpose.
- Logos may not be recolored, outside of the patterns mentioned (e.g. full-color, full-color inverse, one-color, and one-color inverse).
- Logos should be placed on an appropriate background (e.g. no complex patterns, does not obscure logo, etc.).
- Logos should not be stretched or skewed, and must maintain the same aspect ratio as the original logo.
- Logos should maintain a margin (i.e. no other elements on the page), in all directions, equal to 50% of the logo's height.
- Logos should have a height of no less than 0.375" (not including margin) on printed documents.
- EPS versions of logos should be used wherever possible.
- Logos may not be used for development of logos for clubs/programs, unless working with Student Life/ASCC Student Relations and Promotions Coordinator.
- Old versions of Student Life/ASCC logos may not be used for current materials.
note: the ASCC Student Relations and Promotions Coordinator is available to assist any chartered club, S&A-funded program, or other recognized student group with promoting their events.
Student Life Logos
One-color (recolor as needed), suitable for white/light-colored backgrounds.