Activities Programming Board
The Activities Programming Board (APB) is charged with the creation of a comprehensive events calendar to include cultural, educational, family, and social events for Clark students. With 30+ events each year, including the annual Spring Thing event - you're sure to find something to help you relax, enhance your learning experience, and connect at Clark.
2019-2020 APB Awareness Event Coordinator Wanted
Applications are due Friday, July 26, 2019 by 12:00 p.m. to PUB 160
Activities Programming Board Minimum Qualifications:
- Enrolled in eight (8) credits or more at Clark College
- Possess a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College
- Have completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College
- You will be paid $12.61 per hour (Compensation will increase in January 2020 to $13.50 per hour)
- You must be able to work 12-15 hours per week during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
You will need:
- A typed qualification statement no less than 250 words and no longer than 500 words
- A Job Application Form including 2-3 professional references
- A petition for candidacy with 50 signatures from currently enrolled Clark College students
- A Career Center approved resume
- Proof of attendance at required meetings
- An unofficial copy of your Clark College transcript. The transcript must include all quarters completed prior to the application deadline.
For more information, contact:
Samantha Lelo, Student Life Program Support Supervisor - email@example.com / (360) 992-2806.
Activities Programming Board (APB) Team
Awareness Events Coordinator
Educational Events Coordinator
Family Events Coordinator
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in these events contact Clark College's Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 VP, or visit Penguin Union Building room 013, ASAP