Activities Programming Board
The Activities Programming Board (APB) is charged with the creation of a comprehensive events calendar to include cultural, educational, family, and social events for Clark students. With 30+ events each year, including the annual Spring Thing event - you're sure to find something to help you relax, enhance your learning experience, and connect at Clark.
Activities Programming Board (APB) Team
Awareness Events Coordinator
Educational Events Coordinator
Family Events Coordinator
Activities Programming Board Minimum Qualifications:
- Enrolled in eight (8) credits or more at Clark College
- Possess a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College
- Have completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College
- You will be paid $12.61 per hour (Compensation will increase in January 2020 to $13.50 per hour)
- You must be able to work 12-15 hours per week during regular business hours (Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Fri 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
You will need:
- A typed qualification statement no less than 250 words and no longer than 500 words
- A Job Application Form including 2-3 professional references
- A petition for candidacy with 50 signatures from currently enrolled Clark College students
- A Career Center approved resume
- Proof of attendance at required meetings
- An unofficial copy of your Clark College transcript. The transcript must include all quarters completed prior to the application deadline.
For more information, contact:
Samantha Lelo, Student Life Program Support Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org / (360) 992-2806.
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in these events contact Clark College's Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 VP, or visit Penguin Union Building room 013, ASAP