Activities Programming Board
The Activities Programming Board (APB) is charged with the creation of a comprehensive events calendar to include cultural, educational, family, and social events for Clark students both on-campus and virtually. With 30+ events each year, including the annual Spring Thing event - you're sure to find something to help you relax, enhance your learning experience, and connect at Clark.
Activities Programming Board (APB) Team
APB Events Coordinator
Activities Programming Board Minimum Qualifications:
- Be currently enrolled in eight (8) college credits or more at Clark College;
- Possess and maintains a 2.50 cumulative grade point average at Clark College;
- Have completed a minimum of twelve (12) college level credits at Clark College.
- $13.75 per hour with potential for cost of living increases.
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week; participating in required meetings and trainings
You will need:
- A typed cover letter/ qualification statement no less than 250 words and no longer than 500 words
- Resume including 2-3 professional references
- **Include your name and ctcLink SID# on all application materials.
** Positions open until filled.
For more information, contact:
Samantha Lelo, Student Life Program Support Supervisor - firstname.lastname@example.org / (360) 992-2806.
If you need accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in these events contact Clark College's Disability Support Services Office at (360) 992-2314 or (360) 991-0901 VP, or visit Penguin Union Building room 013, ASAP