872.000 - Outcomes Assessment Committee
The primary responsibility of the Outcomes Assessment Committee is to oversee and coordinate the development of program-level assessment plans for all transfer and CTE degree and certificate programs.
- Vice president of instruction or designee (standing member)
- Associate director of instructional operations
- Vice president of student affairs or designee (standing member)
- Associate vice president of planning and effectiveness or designee (standing member)
- Director of library services or designee (standing member)
- Ten faculty members, including at least four CTE faculty (two year appointments)
- Faculty assessment liaison (standing member)
The faculty assessment liaison serves as the chair.
Revised Policy/Procedure Approved by Executive Cabinet
October 12, 2010