808.000 - Administrative Policies and Procedures Committee
This committee is responsible for reviewing all administrative policies and procedures that are updated as part of the required review process (even-numbered policies and procedures in even-numbered years, odd-numbered in odd-number years), or created or revised as required by changes in state and federal statutes, college business practices, or as otherwise needed.
After completing its review, the committee may recommend submitting the policy or procedure to Executive Cabinet for approval, return the policy or procedure to the originator for further development, or deny the proposed policy or procedure.
The committee shall meet as frequently as is necessary to efficiently manage the process of reviewing policies and procedures.
1. Director of Compliance (standing member, chair)
2. Accreditation Liaison Officer (standing member)
3. One representative from Administrative Services (appointed by Vice President of Administrative Services)
4. One representative from Instruction (appointed by Vice President of Instruction)
5. One representative from Student Affairs (appointed by Vice President of Student Affairs)
6. One representative from Information Technology (appointed by Chief Information Officer)
7. One representative from B.U.I.L.D. (Broadening Understanding, Intercultural Leadership Development; appointed by Vice President of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion)
8. One student representative (appointed by ASCC)
9. One WPEA representative (appointed by WPEA)
10. One AHE representative (appointed by AHE)
Members serve two-year terms and can be reappointed to serve consecutive terms.
New Policy/Procedure Approved by Executive Cabinet
February 25, 2020