Faculty work in Campus Solutions in PeopleSoft. There is a Faculty Center, which provides one location for most all student related information. Click on the topic to open documentation about this business process.
- Class Roster
- No Show Drops
- Search for Classes
- Faculty Center Post Grades
- FAQ ctcLink Grading
- How to Advise Student in ctcLink
The items listed below are accessed through the NavBar in Campus Solutions
- View Waitlist
- Provide Permission Numbers for students to enter your class. **NEW** Video for Permission Numbers
Click Here to register for on-line training. The following course are recomended for faculty:
- ES100 HCM Employee Self-Service
- CF100 Faculty Self-Service
- CA100 Advisor Self-Service (if you are a faculty advisor)
NOTE: College Canvas links remain accessible to students through the portal page during pillar maintenance unless the entire production environment is down. If it is down the maintenance page that users are redirected to contains college Canvas links. In the case of a mobile-page outage such as when then Campus Solutions pillar is taken offline, mobile users are redirected to that same maintenance page which contains college Canvas links.