As part of myClark ctcLink the State purchased an upgrade to our scheduling software called 25Live. Event Services and Instruction worked with the ctcLink implementation team and ITS in 2015 and 2016 to implement the new 25Live system, replacing R25. In Fall 2019, 25Live was upgrading to 25LivePro.
Some highlights of the system:
- A web based reservation system
- Up to the minute availability of locations and resources
- Can be accessed on mobile devices
- Will connect to our calendar so you can post your event(s) on our calendar within your reservation
- A more user-friendly design
- The ability to update your event within the software versus emailing changes
Link to 25LivePro: https://25live.collegenet.com/clark/
The first time you sign in to 25Live, you will be placed in a view only users group. After training, you will be able to request locations and resources. For more information about 25Live Training, contact the Events Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (360) 992-2713.
For assistance with sign-in issues - please contact the IT Help Desk at extension 2425.