University Transfer


Two years at Clark College plus two years a university equals a bachelor's degree


Conditional Guaranteed Admission to Universities

Clark College international students may request a letter of conditional guaranteed admission from any of the universities listed below. To be admitted, students must meet the requirements listed in the Pathway Partner Agreement.



Minimum GPA

University of Washington–Bothell no minimum
University of Washington–Tacoma 2.75
Washington State University Vancouver 2.5
Eastern Washington University 2.0
University of Oregon 2.5
Portland State University 2.25
Northern Arizona University 2.5


How to Obtain a Letter of Conditional Guaranteed Admission


Contact us for more information about conditional guaranteed admission to U.S. universities.