If you have received a Direct Loan to help finance your education at Clark College, the Federal financial aid regulations require us to provide you with exit counseling information about your loan.
The Exit Counseling is located on the Federal Student Aid Website. Once you enter the site, sign into your account and click on "Complete Counseling" on the left side of the page.
You will need to use the FSA ID you received when you applied for financial aid to complete the exit counseling. If you have misplaced it, you can request a duplicate on this site.
The Exit Counseling site will provide you with the following information:
- Total Direct Loans you have borrowed and your payment schedule
- Payment options–estimated monthly payments, payment days
- Transferring to another school
- Information about other student loans you borrowed
- Loan consolidation, deferment and cancellation information
- Debt Management and consequences of default
- Address and telephone number for the Direct Loan Servicing Center, as well as, other agencies to help you as a loan borrower.
We recommend that you print the pages as you go so you can refer to them during the short quiz you will take at the end of the exit interview. You must successfully pass the quiz in order to be given credit for completing the exit interview. We will receive a list of those borrowers who successfully complete the exit interview.