New Student Orientation
Welcome to Clark College! We want to provide you with the warmest welcome possible
and give you the tools you need to start your college journey with us. If you are
a new student starting at Clark College, you are required to complete an Orientation
before registering for classes.
Winter 2021 Orientations
Orientation dates for students starting Winter 2021 is available now! Orientation
can be completed online at: Clark College Winter 2021 Orientation.
Before you attend an Orientation, you must...
- Apply for Clark College and pay the $25 application fee on the Apply Now webpage.
- Complete placement by submitting placement materials or taking our placement tests. Vist the Assessement and Placement to view your placement options.
If you have already completed these steps, you are ready to complete your Orientation!
What should I expect at my Online Orientation?
Your orientation will be online and consist of five different sessions: Intro to Clark
College, Online Learning Tips, Career Planning, Financial Wellness and Academic Planning.
During your Orientations sessions, you will form goals for your entire time at Clark
College and beyond.
In each of these sessions you will...
- Learn about Clark College and receive student success tips, including tips for taking online classes!
- Establish your goals with a career plan from Career Services
- Start your financial plan with financial wellness coaches
- Get introductory advising assistance
What will I need to complete my Orientation?
Computer and Internet access.
A pen and paper to take notes.
About 1.5 hours of time - you can complete the orientation in sections, and finish
it at your own pace.
Your student ID number.
Where should I go for my Orientation?
I finished Orientation! Now what?
Once you have completed orientation, your orientation/registration hold will be removed
from your account within 4 business hours.
New student registration begins on November 17. You can register for classes at that
time, or once your orientation is completed. Be sure to check your MyClark @ctcLink account for your registration date and time. Also, pay close attention to other upcoming
deadlines, like class times and tuition deadlines.
If you need assistance post-orientation visit one of our Welcome Center Zoom Room:
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-6:00pm
Meeting ID: 941 0753 6897
Link: Virtual Assistance/Zoom Rooms
For more information about orientation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 699-NEXT