ESL (English as a Second Language) Student Orientation
If you are enrolling in ESL classes you must complete the following orientation requirements:
- Complete an in-person orientation session
ESL orientations are held on Clark College's main campus and last about two hours. You will receive information about ESL classes, Clark College, and services to help you as a student. You will also register for your classes at the orientation.
To sign up for your orientation, please visit www.clark.edu/orientationcalendar and follow these directions:
- Step 1: Enter your Student Identification Number (SID)
- Step 2: Enter your last name
- Step 3: Enter your date of birth
- Step 4: Click "View Available Orientation Sessions"
- Step 1: Select which quarter you will be starting at Clark
- Step 2: Select "Yes" to the question 'Are you enrolling in ESL classes'
- Step 3: Click "Select" next to the date and time that will work for you
- Step 4: Click the small white box
- Step 5: Click "RSVP" now
You are now registered for your orientation session!
For more information about orientation contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 699-NEXT
For more information about ESL, contact (360) 992-2741 or visit their website