Voter Registration Information
Governor’s Student Voter Registration Challenge
Help Clark win the Governer's Student Voter Registration Challenge! Register to vote by October 8.
- Vote online and be counted as a Clark student.
- See below or go by the Student Life offices for printed registration form locations.
- More information about the Governer's Student Voter Registration challenge.
Voter registration forms are available at the following Clark College locations:
- Disability Support Services
- Financial Aid Office
- Registration Office
- Security/Information Center
For more information on registering and voting in Clark County, contact:
Clark County Elections Department
1408 Franklin Street
PO Box 8815
Vancouver, Washington 98660