Active Duty Tuition Assistance Educational Benefits

Step1-  Apply

Go to for application information.

Step 2- Transfer credits

Active Duty students seeking to earn an Associate Degree may transfer their current credits from Military, CLEPs, DANTES, or other college coursework to Clark.  Students who have completed their CCAF degree may transfer credit to Clark to receive an additional Associate Degree as a civilian.

Step 3- Meet with an academic advisor

Meet with an advisor to develop an Educational Plan

Step 4- Submit

Submit your Education Plan to your military base contact

Step 5- Register

Register in required classes based on your Education Plan

Step 6- Submit copies

Submit a copy of your Education Plan and approved tuition assistance authorization to Darcie Daniel ( )

Additional Information: