Active Duty Tuition Assistance Educational Benefits
Go to www.clark.edu/apply for application information.
Step 2- Transfer credits
Active Duty students seeking to earn an Associate Degree may transfer their current credits from Military, CLEPs, DANTES, or other college coursework to Clark. Students who have completed their CCAF degree may transfer credit to Clark to receive an additional Associate Degree as a civilian.
Step 3- Meet with an academic advisor
Meet with an advisor to develop an Educational Plan
Step 4- Submit
Submit your Education Plan to your military base contact
Step 5- Register
Register in required classes based on your Education Plan
Step 6- Submit copies
Submit a copy of your Education Plan and approved tuition assistance authorization to Darcie Daniel (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Darcie Daniel is your Clark College point of contact for military tuition assistance
programs. She is located in BRD 163, Accounting Services in the Baird Administration
Building. You may contact her by phone, 360-992-2286, or email email@example.com
- Your Tuition Assistance Authorization does not cover college fees. Fees are embedded
in the Tuition Rate Schedule: https://www.clark.edu/enroll/registration/tuition-fees/index.php After we receive your TA authorization, we calculate your costs along with payment
information and due date.
- If your service branch denies payment of the authorized TA funds due to grades, non-attendance
or any other situation, you are responsible for the costs and you must make payment
to Clark College. Failure to pay these costs will restrict further enrollment and
access to academic records.
- If you change your major, you must provide a revised Education plan to your military
base contact and Darcie Daniel.
- Please notify Darcie Daniel of your enrollment every quarter and your intent with
utilizing tuition assistance.
- Please ensure that you are notifying Darcy Daniel prior to the tuition due date to ensure that she places a protective hold on your
account so that you are not dropped for non-payment.
- You must submit a Graduation Application one quarter before completing your certificate or degree requirements and notify Darcy Daniel of your anticipated graduation date.