ctcLink Mobile Resources
You’ll have a more accessible experience using this ctcLink mobile website. DSS highly recommends this interface for registering for classes. It works via a shopping cart functionality. Check out these handouts:
Clark student accounts Set Up for New Students
New Clark students need to set up two accounts before their accommodations can be active and as part of the DSS process. We recommend students trying to set these up before their intake appointment. Here is Clark's Tech Hub websites showing how students set these up:
How to set up your Clark Labs Account or reset the password: https://www.clark.edu/its/documentation-and-resources/students/setup.php. *Students need to set up their Student ID number first and then they can set up Clark Lab Account.
Setting up your Clark Sudent Email, forgot your password, or want to forward it to another email address: https://www.clark.edu/its/documentation-and-resources/students/emailsetup.php
Questions still? Contact the TechHub for assistance, their contact information is on the following webpage, on the left side, near the bottom: https://www.clark.edu/its/documentation-and-resources/students/techhub/index.php
Flexible Attedance & Deadlines Accommodation Information
Flexible Deadlines form (to be completed by instructor and student)
Flexible Attendance and Deadlines form (to be completed by instructor and student.)
*After a discussion and plan is agreed on, complete this form and email to email@example.com or the student can complete it in their myDSS account.
Natural Reader, free software for any student!
Often helpful for students with reading disabilities, ADD, ADHD, and auditory learners in their college reading and learning. This tool can support your college learning, all you do is copy and paste the content and it's read aloud to you! You can adjust the voices and speed.
- Natural Reader downloadable version
- FAQ Natural Reader Software for Windows
- Natural Reader online version
Information & Articles
- US Department of Education: Transition of Students with Disabilities to Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School educators
- Job Accommodation Network
- Disability Rights Washington
- Office of Civil Rights (OCR)
- Mental Health and Wellness Resources - CRISIS HOTLINES FOR IMMEDIATE HELP
- Clark's Counseling and Health Center website
- ADHD and COVID-19: by CHADD
Supportive Resources we recommend every student check out!
- Clark's Tutoring Center including Zoom tutoring sessions and e-tutoring info
- Emergency Grants application. Any student can apply, the word Emergency is pretty flexible this year! It really needs any student that could use some extra funds while in college. It's a separate process then Financial Aid. It opens up 2 weeks before the start of each term.