Community Resources for Dreamers


House Bill signed into law by Governor Gary Locke on May 7, 2003. It allows undocumented students to pay in-state tuition at state colleges and universities. Students must have lived in WA state for at least 3 years and have attained their high school diploma or GED.

The student needs to sign an affidavit in order to receive or be eligible for HB 1079.

DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)

To be eligible for DACA, you must:

You can find more information at