Proctoring services for students taking distance learning courses from other colleges or organizations are available at our main campus Assessment Center. Proctoring is offered by appointment ONLY and can administer online or paper exams. The fee for this service is $40.00 per exam. Please complete the form below, return in person or by e-mail:
- Complete the Proctoring-Request form.
- Submit form to the Assessment Center by e-mail or in person (contact information on form).
- Wait for a confirmation e-mail from us (within 2 business days).
- Once you receive confirmation from Clark College, contact the instructor/college or organization. They need to provide any instructions, proctor codes, materials permitted and time restrictions in advance.
- Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to scheduled exam start time.
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please adjust your request time based on our open office hours.
Call 360-992-2588 for more information or visit the Assessment Center during open