Proctoring ServicesProctoring services for students taking distance learning courses from other colleges or organizations are available at our Columbia Tech Center (CTC) location. The fee for this service is $40.00 and our office can only accept credit cards or checks. Proctoring is offered by appointment ONLY and can administer online or paper exams. Please complete the form below, return in person or by e-mail:
- Complete the Proctoring-Request form.
- Submit form to CTC Student Services office by e-mail or in person (contact information on form).
- Wait for a confirmation e-mail from us (within 2 business days).
- Once you receive confirmation from Clark College, contact the instructor/college or organization. They need to provide any instructions, proctor codes, materials permitted and time restrictions in advance.
- Arrive at our Columbia Tech Center (CTC) 5 minutes prior to scheduled exam time. We accept either credit cards or checks ONLY, we DO NOT accept cash.
Office Open Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Friday: 10am to 3:30pm
*Close for lunch daily from 12-1pm
Please adjust your request time based on our open office hours.
Call 992-6100 for more information or visit CTC Student Services office during open
hours. Check out the CTC Student Services office website for more information about our office and location.