Proctoring services for students taking distance learning courses from other colleges or organizations are available at the Student Services Office at the Clark College Columbia Tech Center campus (CTC) and the Assessment Center at the Clark College main campus. Proctoring is offered by appointment ONLY and can administer online or paper exams. The fee for this service is $40.00 per exam. Please complete the form below, return in person or by e-mail:
- Complete the Proctoring-Request form. Please adjust your request time based on our open office hours.
- Submit form by e-mail or in person (contact information on form).
- Wait for a confirmation e-mail from us (within 2 business days).
- Once you receive confirmation from Clark College, contact the instructor/college or
organization. They need to provide any instructions, proctor codes, materials permitted
and time restrictions in advance to email@example.com .
ALL paper exams must be mailed to:
Clark College - CTC Student Services
MS: CTC 245
1933 Fort Vancouver Way
Vancouver, WA 98663
- Arrive 5-10 minutes prior to scheduled exam start time.
Hours and Locations:
Student Services Office at Columbia Tech Center (CTC):
Located in the first floor lobby.
18700 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA 98683
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Assessment Center at Clark College Main Campus:
Penguin Union Building 015
1933 Fort Vancouver Way, Vancouver, WA 98663
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.