High School Transcripts

You can be eligible for entry into English 101 with your transcripts from high school, if at the end of your last semester of attendance, you had a 2.75 cumulative GPA or higher.

You can use this assessment measure if you are currently enrolled in high school from the second semester of 10th grade up to
10 years after graduation.

How to use the High School transcript for placement 

Please bring the following to the Enrollment Services office located in Gaiser Hall: