Using a Smart PodiumA Smart Classroom consists of a podium with electronic components inside. If you are teaching in a Smart Classroom, please complete the online training to ensure you are familiar with all of the features of a SMART Classroom.
Online Smart Classroom Orientation may be taken online from any location. You will be guided through the basic operation and features of the Smart Classroom podium. Click here to navigate directly to the training module, or use the following instructions:
- Navigate to intranet.clark.edu
- Enter your Clark email login and password if prompted
- Click "Tools" in the navigation menu
- Click "Training Library," which is found under "Employee Training"
- Click "Smart Classroom Podium Training"