IT Services Staff
The IT Help Desk is the fastest way to resolve computer software or hardware problems that are preventing you from completing your work, or just slowing you down.
Web updates or broken links? No problem, we will handle that for you as well.
Click on the ITS Help Desk Icon on your computer's desktop or submit a Help Desk Ticket.
The help desk can also be reached at extention x2425 from Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Friday 7:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Troubleshoot Your Issue
You can take the initiative to troubleshoot and solve concerns that Clark College users experience when managing their desktop technology. The following is a list of common questions and links to resolve the issues that arise from these questions:
- How do I reset my password?
- I need phone (Cisco) and voicemail instructions.
- Help me connect to campus email from off campus.
- I want to set up my laptop for working off campus.
- How do I access SharePoint files from off campus?
- I need BizHub Printer-Copier instructions.
- How do I watch the Smart Classroom training video?
- I need to borrow a computer for off campus use.
Your question is not in the list?
Search the ITS Help Desk FAQs
Submit a Help Desk Ticket
Call us at 360-992-2425
Visit us in our **NEW** location!
Anna Pechanec Hall (APH), on the main level.
Our hours are 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday.