College Financing Plan
What 's the Plan?
The College Financing Plan is a tool that is designed to simplify information that
students receive about costs and financial aid so that they can make informed decisions
about which postsecondary institution to attend. The information provided helps institutions
be transparent about their costs and the aid available to meet those costs so that
parents and students have the information they need to make decisions about how to
finance their college education.
How to get there:
To search using Navigation:
Navigation: NavBar > Menu > Financial Aid > View Financial Aid Status
- Enter the Aid Year.
- Select the Search.
- The Award Summary page displays.
- Select the FA College Financing Plan link.
- The College Financing Plan will open in a separate window.
- Process complete.
Visual Step by Step:
- From the main ctcLink Student Homepage, click on the Financial Aid tile:
- From the “Select Aid Year to View” screen select the aid year you wish to view (if
there are multiple options):
- Click on the “College Financing Plan” hyperlink near the top, under “Award Summary”:
It should display something like this: