Career Fair 2023
Wednesday, May 17, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Clark College - Gaiser Student Center (Gaiser Hall)
Day of Resources
- Career Fair Participant Survey
- Employers List - Alphabetical
- Employer List - By Table Number
- Table Map - Gaiser Student Center
- Table Map - PUB 161
- Event Map
- Career Fair Tips
- Career Fair Employer Survey
For Job Seekers
Why attend the Career Fair?
- Open to all students, alumni and community members
- Meet local employers representing various industries and programs of study
- Find an internship, part or full-time job, and explore career opportunities
- Have your photo taken by a professional photographer at the LinkedIn photo booth
Applying for jobs online can be a difficult process, and sometimes it's unknown whether your resume was even viewed by an actual person... Career Fairs provide the opportunity to get your resume seen by employers and to make in-person connections that could lead to an interview!
Want support getting ready for Career Fair 2023?
- Check out our Career Fair Tips!
- Go to our upcoming Spring 2023 Student Success Workshops!
- Clothing Closet events will be held twice this Spring term before the Career Fair, where free clothing will be accessible to students!
- Meet with Career Services to create or review your resume, prep for interviews, and get your LinkedIn profile Career Fair ready!
- Explore Diversity Career Resources and consider what is important to you when choosing employment opportunities!
- Check out and research the employers who have registered for Career Fair 2023!
- This event is at capacity and registration is now closed. We appreciate your interest in recruiting our students, alumni and community members. Employers are encouraged to post their job and internship opportunities on Penguin Jobs, Clark's free online job and internship posting board. We review these opportunities and regularly share them with students and jobseekers.
For any questions, please contact us at 360.992.2902 or email@example.com