Meet the Career Services Team
- Career Advisor
- (360) 992 - 2154
- Trisha holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies and Business Administration from the University of San Diego, and a Master of Science degree in Higher Education Leadership and Policy from Portland State University. Within her graduate program she completed a specialization in Post-Secondary, Adult and Continuing Education, with emphasis in adult learning and student development. She also holds a graduate certificate in Student Affairs, and Training & Development. She has worked in higher education in a variety of roles as a mentor, program assistant, student success coach, and instructor. She was a student success coach working with a variety of adult students pursuing undergraduate degrees, where she helped students develop the skills needed to be academically successful, guiding them to achieve their educational and career goals and most recently the Instructional Support Student Navigator for the Health e-Workforce Consortium for Clark College in Vancouver, Washington.
Favorite Resource: mindfulness resource calm and finding inspiration on Pinterest.
Favorite Quote: “Set aside your doubts. Quiet the thoughts that say you aren’t good enough, important enough, capable enough to begin. Tell them you can’t listen because today you trust yourself. Today, you believe in your heart. Today you tell the small voice inside you’re giving it a chance. Be bold, be strong, fight on.” M.H. Clark
- Associate Director of Career Services
- (360) 992 - 2071
- Catharine assists groups and individuals with career exploration and has managed the resources of the Career Center since 2005. She holds a Bachelors Degree in Education from the University of Vermont and a Masters of Public Affairs from Washington State University. Cath draws from extensive work, travel and interpersonal experiences to help bring career information to life.
Favorite Resource: "It's a toss-up between CIS (the Oregon Career Information System) and the Counselor/career class instructors here at Clark; both provide a wealth of information."
Favorite Quote: What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
- Program Specialist
- Laurie has worked in Career Services since August 2011. She develops the Student Success workshop schedule each quarter, provides assistance to students and community members with career assessments and career exploration, and administrative support for the department. Laurie graduated from Clark College in June of 2013.
Favorite Resource: CIS
Favorite Quote: "Before you act, Listen. Before you react, Think. Before you spend, Earn. Before you criticize, Wait. Before you pray, Forgive. Before you quit, Try."
- Career Advisor
- (360) 992 - 2066
- Patrick joined the Career Services team in September of 2014. He provides one-on-one career advising and group presentations related to career exploration and choosing a program of study. He earned a bachelor and master degree from George Fox University. He brings experience in career development program management, career and academic advising, student retention, and job placement.
Favorite Resource: Oregon Career Information System and WOIS/The Career Information System.
Favorite Quote: You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C. S. Lewis