College Transcripts

You can be eligible for entry into English, Math, and Science courses by submitting your transfer college transcripts.
Transcripts will be reviewed on a course-by-course basis for adequacy and applicable grades. 

How to use College transcripts for placement

When the college reopens, documents may be submitted, with photo ID, to Enrollment Services in Gaiser Hall.