Counseling and Health Center
Counseling and Health Center During COVID-19
We’re still here for you! We're just doing things differently.
We are serving students remotely. On-campus offices are closed.
How to contact us:
- Phone: 360-450-3906 (Call or Text)
- Email: email@example.com
Our current estimated response time is 2 business days.
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
FREE Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic
Friday, June 11 at the STEM building on the main campus.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 360-450-3906 to schedule your appointment.
Visit www.clark.edu/covid-19 for more information about college operations at this time.
If you need immediate help while on campus, please call Clark College Security at 360-992-2133
Mental Health Crisis Lines
- Clark County Crisis Line: 1-800-626-8137
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- TTY: 1-800-799-4889
- Text: "HOME" to 741741
- Nacional de Prevención del Suicidio: 1-888-628-9454
- BIPOC Crisis Line: (10 a.m. - 7 p.m.) 503-575-3764
- Additional crisis resources available
Scheduling Remote Appointments
Remote counseling and medical appointments are available!
To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com, or visit during Virtual Front Desk Hours:
- Virtual Front Desk Hours If you want answers to questions in real-time, practice using Zoom, or just miss
a smiling face, feel free to drop in! A staff person will be available to hang out
and help out from noon - 2:00 p.m. Monday-Friday:
PLEASE NOTE: Virtual office hours will be unavailable on Friday, June 11 and from June 19-27. Contact other departments on campus.