Professional Baking Uniform Standards & Equipment Requirements
Professional Baking & Pastry Arts
- Shirt, white, short sleeve with Clark College Logo (Qty 4)
- Chef Coat, white, short sleeve with Clark College Logo (Qty 2)
- Pants, black with white pin stripe and draw-string (Qty 4)
- Apron, white, bib style (Qty 4)
- Skull cap, white (first year) (Qty 2)
- Skull cap, blue (second year only) (Qty 2)
- Socks, black
- T-shirts, white short-sleeve for under coat/shirt
- Shoes, black, non-skid soles “Shoes for Crews” or another comparable brand. No Crocs, canvas, open-toed or plastic shoes.
- Text book: “On Baking” Current Edition - Pearson
- Text book: “Bread, A Baker’s Technique” – Hamelman
- Thermometer, Taylor Model 9877FDA
- Scale, My Weigh Triton T2 550
- Calculator- basic functions, pocket-size
- Pen (no red pens)
- Sharpie Pen, fine-point
- Page protectors-for formulas
- 2” -3 ring binder to hold formulas
Print the baking requirement sheet.
*All jackets, shirts and hats may be purchased from Chef Works.
**All text books, scale, and thermometer will be available in the Clark College Bookstore.