Online Enrollment Verification
NOTE: ONLINE Enrollment Verification is currently UNAVAILABLE.
Please contact Enrollment Services at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Online Enrollment Verification is available to current students through the National Student Clearinghouse. This online tool allows you to print an enrollment verification immediately. The verification is in a format that is widely accepted by health insurance agencies, loan agencies, credit issuers, housing providers, employers and others. It includes enrollment dates and indicates full- or part-time status.
When can I get an enrollment verification?
Previous and current quarters are available. (Current quarter enrollment information is available after the 15th business day of each quarter.)
How do I get an enrollment verification?
- Click on the "Get My Enrollment Verification Now" link below.
- Enter your SID (student identification number) and your Social Security Number, then click the "Submit" button.*
- Select "Current enrollment" or "All enrollment."
- Click the "Obtain an enrollment certificate" link.
- Print using the "print" option on your browser.
- Log off the National Student Clearinghouse website.
- Submit the enrollment verification to the agency requesting proof of your enrollment.
* If you do not have a Social Security Number on file with Clark College, you will not be able to access this information online. Please call the Enrollment Services office at 360-992-2183 for assistance.