Career Services is here to support your work with students. We provide a number of resources for faculty, and also welcome new ideas!
Classroom Presentations/Activities to Include in Your Course Syllabus
- Career Exploration
- Financial Literacy
- Resume Building
- Interview Skills
- Soft Skills
- Penguin Jobs (Clark’s online job board)
- WorkSource Training Grants
- Internship Resources
Connect with Local Employers
- Career Services may assist students with professional networking, job shadowing, information interviews or business tours
- Advertise related job postings from local employers within your class
- Collaborate with Career Services to set-up an in-class employer speaker panel
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email us—we may still be able to help!
To make a request email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the service you would like, and your preferred date(s) and time(s).