Emergency Management Planning Committee
The Emergency Management Planning Committee (EMPC) is an inter-disciplinary group that plans and guides the College's emergency management efforts. Members are responsible for implementing the objectives of the college's Emergency Management in Higher Education grant, 2010-2013.
EMPC members represent all area of the college, including instructional and operating units and satellite sites. This hard-working committee meets twice a month to keep the college on its forward trajectory toward emergency preparedness.
Individual group members are trained in the Incident Command System (ICS) which would be implemented in an emergency incident. EMPC coordination and support is provided by the Risk Management Services unit of Administrative Services.
- Rebecca Benson, Environmental Health & Safety Supervisor
- Dr. Randy Blakely, Building Administrator - Columbia Tech Center and Clark College at WSU Vancouver campuses
- Julie Cleveland, Risk Management Services
- Neil Fykerud, Work First Programs Coordinator
- TBA, Director of Facilities Services
- Mark Fennell, Director of Risk Management Services
- Chato Hazelbaker, Chief Communications Officer
- Joy Horning, Social Sciences & Fine Arts
- Kevin Kussman, Associate Vice President, Corporate and Continuing Education
- Jeff Miller, Environmental Health & Safety Manager
- Cindi Olson, Students Affairs
- Ken Pacheco, Director of Security & Safety
- Ethel Reeves, Nursing Instructor
- Phil Sheehan, Director of Informational Technology Services
- Bruce Wells, Professor and Division Head Machining Technology
- Marilyn Westlake, Emergency Manager
- Bob Williamson, Vice President of Administrative Services