To serve as a liaison between Information Technology (IT) and the Clark College community, provide centralized tracking of technology projects for visibility, and assist with project management on select IT initiatives as assigned by IT executive leadership and Executive Cabinet.
The IT Project Management Office (PMO) engages and assists departments across the Clark College community encouraging the consistent application of best practices across projects, providing useful project management, process improvement, and business relationship management tools and guidelines. Our overarching goal is to develop an environment which fosters self-sustaining cultural change that supports the changing landscape of Higher Education and the college's Strategic Plan and Mission. By partnering with and coaching others, we help faculty and staff develop the tools and skills necessary to meet your department’s strategic goals.
8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m
Work we Do
- The PMO team is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and supporting Project Management methods, processes, tools, standards, and guidelines to ensure projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
- Establishes best practices for project management including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling, and project closing.
- Collaborating with project teams to understand project scope, timeline, budget and providing consultation to project management expertise and success throughout Clark College
- Disseminates relevant information to stakeholders, end users, leadership, and project team members.
- The IT Project Management Office develops and implements processes to ensure IT projects meet organizational goals and requirements.
IT Project List
The project list is updated at the beginning of each month. Weekly reports are furnished to the Executive Cabinet during their meetings.
A project has a defined beginning and end in time. A project is not a routine operation but is a specific set of operations designed to accomplish a singular goal. Learn more about projects
- Creates a unique product, service, or result.
- Complies with relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
- Is temporary in nature, with a fixed starting and ending point.
How can the IT PMO help?
Please reach out the IT PMO if you are considering new technology software or hardware solutions.
- IT may already have an existing solution in place for use which can help you save on implementation time, money, and staff resources
- IT can assist in the technology selection process
Request PMO Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) requires a Project Request Form for projects that require ITS resources.
Submit a Help Desk Ticket. Select "IT Project Management" and then choose the specific type of request.
- Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Scrum Training Series
- Bridging the Gap
- The Most Influential Project from the last 50 years
- Project Management templates available upon request