Advisor Contact Information

Some programs have faculty advisors that you will be working with instead of general advisors or you may work with both. They are able to develop educational plans and discuss opportunities to further your goals professionally and academically. Please reach out to them directly to set up an advising appointment.


Transitional Studies programs and support services can help with:

Visit the Transitional Studies website

Veterans Center of Excellence (VCOE) works exclusively with veteran students to support their use of educational benefits, academic advising and community resources.

Visit the Veterans Center of Excellence website