Commencement will be held in-person, Thursday June 15, 2023 at 6:30pm at the RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater
RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater, 17200 NE Delfel Rd., Ridgefield, WA 98642 - please note the Amphitheater cannot answer any of your Commencement questions. Please direct ALL questions to Clark staff, contact information is at the bottom of this page.
Please be sure to check your email that you provided on your ceremony sign-up form for reminders and updates regarding the ceremony.
- The Bookstore will have Announcements available for purchase starting April 24. Available while supplies last.
- Graduates please arrive between 5:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m., parking and doors to the venue will open at 5:00 p.m.
- Parking is free. If you have a State issued ADA parking permit please have it clearly displayed and parking attendants will direct you to the ADA parking lot. It is still a bit of a walk to the line-up area from the ADA entrance so we will have wheelchairs available to assist you and your guests as needed.
- The walk from the main gate to the line up area and seating area is about a .25 of a mile walk, wheelchairs are not avalable at the main entrance so if you or your guest are unable to walk .25 mile please contact our HR Department to request accommodation, Phone: (360) 992-2314. Email: email@example.com.
- The Amphitheater does have metal detectors at the entrances that all guests and graduates will need to pass through upon entering, please allow enough time.
- Restrooms and water will be available.
- Concessions will be available on the east plaza.
- Please note the line-up area is outside
- You may wear a poncho, if needed
- Umbrellas will be provided if it rains
- Seating is in an open-air facility but is fully covered.
- Tickets are not required for guests to attend, seating is first come first serve for all guests.
- The processional will start promptly at 6:30pm
- The ceremony will last approximately 2 hours, it is expected of graduates to stay for the entirety of the program
- Line-up is first come, we line-up by degree (Bachelor - white gowns, GED/HS+ - light blue gowns, Associate - royal blue gowns) but not alphabetically
- If you are impacted by allergies please make sure to have your medicine on hand, pollen count tends to be high at this venue.
Rehearsal will not but held at the Amphitheater. We will hold an in-person rehearsal at Clark College in Gaiser Student Center, Tuesday, June 13 from 5:30pm-6:30pm. There will also be a Zoom option if you are not able to attend the in-person option (you do not need to attend both). The Zoom option will be at 1:00pm, Wednesday, June 14, the Zoom link will be emailed to the graduate's email address that was provided on their ceremony participation sign-up form.
If you or your guest(s) need an accommodation due to a disability in order to fully participate in this event, please contact Clark College’s Disability Support Services Office by June 13 - Phone: (360) 992-2314. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have general questions about the Commencement ceremony please contact the Events Office at email@example.com