Commencement and Graduation Ceremonies

Watch the video

The video is the live stream coverage of the ceremony that occurred on June 17.

Share your Clark Story 

Upload a photo and tell us about your educational journey so we can share your story on social media.

View the Program (PDF)

Graduates received a printed program at Commencement, but you can download or view the program PDF.


Professional photos will be posted on by June 24. On the Grad Images homepage enter your last name, Clark College (school) and 2021 (year) and click “Find My Photos.” 

Download an announcement

Click on a thumbnail and an image will appear in a new window. Left click to save to your device or computer for sharing.

announcement 1 thumbnail

announcement 4 thumbnail

announcement 3 thumbnail

announcement 2 thumbnail

announcement 5 thumbnail

announcement 6 thumbnail

Graduates! Did you know applying for graduation and participating in commencement are two separate processes?

Graduation - Successful completion of your diploma, certificate or degree requirements.  Receiving your diploma (diplomas are mailed regardless if you participate in the Commencement ceremony).  Please scroll down to apply to receive your diploma. 

Commencement - Commencement is the event in which you are recognized for your achievement.  This is a celebratory occasion and not required.  While we encourage participation it is not required and you will still receive your diploma via mail if you choose not to participate.  If you do wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony it is required to sign-up to participate.  The deadline to participate in the 2021 Commencement ceremony has past, the deadline was Friday, June 4.

Below are the steps to apply for your degree and receive your diploma: 

  1. Apply to graduate by April 16 (if you wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony).  

    Apply for graduation online at MyClark@Clark under the Academic Progress Tile on the Student Homepage:

    (For step-by-step instructions, visit the following link and scroll down to Apply for Graduation: ctcLink Account Tutorials)

    If you are having difficulties with the online graduation application process, please apply for Graduation by submitting your graduation application form to, make sure to submit this form by April 16, if you wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony.

    Dates of note based on term of completion: 

    Fall 2020 Term  Application Submission Window has closed.
    If you submitted a Graduation Application in Fall term, regardless of whether or not you completed a degree or certificate in Fall, you DO NOT need to submit another Graduation Application-move on to the next step(s)

    Winter 2021 Term Application Submission Window (12/5-21 - 3/12/21)

    Spring 2021 Term Application Submission Window (2/8/21 - 6/11/21)

    Summer 2021 Term Application Submission Window (2/8/21 - 8/27/21) 

  2. Settle all financial obligations.

  3. Degrees are posted to your Clark transcript at the end of term completed and your requirements are fulfilled.

  4. Whether you participate in the Commencement ceremony or not your diploma will be mailed 8 weeks after the term in which you complete your program (ex: if you complete in Spring your diploma will arrive in the mail mid-August).