Commencement and Graduation Ceremonies
2021 Commencement Ceremony
Commencement will be held in-person, Thursday June 17, 2021 at 6:30 p.m. on the Clark College Soccer Field!
To ensure a safe Commencement within State COVID Guidelines, we will hold one ceremony with graduates and Faculty and Staff only, no guests. We will live stream or record for guests to view.
Please check back for more updates on viewing options and rehearsal.
Graduates! Did you know applying for graduation and participating in commencement are two separate processes?
Graduation - Successful completion of your diploma, certificate or degree requirements. Receiving your diploma (diplomas are mailed regardless if you participate in the Commencement ceremony).
Commencement - Commencement is the event in which you are recognized for your achievement. This is a celebratory occasion and not required. While we encourage participation it is not required and you will still receive your diploma via mail if you choose not to participate. If you do wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony it is required to sign-up to participate.
1. Apply to graduate by April 16 (if you wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony).
Apply for graduation online at MyClark@Clark under the Academic Progress Tile on the Student Homepage: https://gateway.ctclink.us/
(For step-by-step instructions, visit the following link and scroll down to Apply for Graduation: ctcLink Account Tutorials)
If you are having difficulties with the online graduation application process, please apply for Graduation by submitting your graduation application form to email@example.com, make sure to submit this form by April 16, if you wish to participate in the Commencement ceremony
Dates of note based on term of completion:
Fall 2020 Term Application Submission Window has closed.
If you submitted a Graduation Application in Fall term, regardless of whether or not you completed a degree or certificate in Fall, you DO NOT need to submit another Graduation Application-move on to the next step(s)
Winter 2021 Term Application Submission Window (12/5-21 - 3/12/21)
Spring 2021 Term Application Submission Window (2/8/21 - 6/11/21)
Summer 2021 Term Application Submission Window (2/8/21 - 8/27/21)
2. Settle all financial obligations.
3. Degrees are posted to your Clark transcript at the end of term completed and your requirements are fulfilled.
4. Whether you participate in the Commencement ceremony or not your diploma will be mailed 8 weeks after the term in which you complete your program (ex: if you complete in Spring your diploma will arrive in the mail mid-August).
1. Submit a late Cap and Gown order form by June 4. The pre-order deadline was April 16. All orders received after April 16 will not be guaranteed a cap and gown (the College will have some extras to provide on a first come, first serve basis). Graduates who sign up to participate after April 16 will not have their name listed in the program. If you already have a cap and gown you must still submit a form to confirm your participation so your name will be announced at the ceremony.
2. Go to Clark College Bookstore website to pay for your cap and gown, $24 plus tax (there are no refunds for cap and gown orders). Please include name of graduating student and CTCLink ID# in the order "comments." Honors regalia will be based on GPA at the end of Winter term and will be supplied in your cap and gown packet if you are eligible for honors, for more information see the link for Honors Regalia.