Information for Guests
Commencement Ceremony 2023:
The ceremony will be held in-person, Thursday, June 15 at 6:30 p.m. at the RV Inn Style Resorts Amphitheater, 17200 NE Delfel Rd, Ridgefield, WA 98642
- Tickets are not required for admittance. Graduates are welcome to invite as many guests as they would like.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- Parking and venue gates will open at 5:00 p.m., please do not arrive earlier than 5:00 p.m.
- Metal detectors are at all entrances, please do not bring in pocket knives, mace or any other weapons or items that may set off the detectors.
- The Amphitheater has a "clear bag" policy. The policy will allow clear plastic, vinyl
or PVC tote bags no larger than
12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags (4.5”x 6.5”). No other bags of any type will be allowed
- Balloons are NOT allowed in the venue, please leave balloons in your car. Thank you.
- If you have a State issued ADA parking permit please have it clearly displayed and parking attendants will direct you to the ADA parking lot.
- It is still a bit of a walk from the ADA entrance to the seating area so wheelchair shuttles will be available to assist graduates and guests as needed.
- The walk from the main entrance to the seating area is about .25 mile if you are unable to make this walk please contact Clark College’s Human Resources Office to request accommodation - Phone: (360) 992-2314. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The seating area is open-air and can get cool, however it is fully covered.
- The venue tends to have a high pollen count so please be mindful if you have allergies.
- Graduates will line-up and cross the stage by degree (Bachelors -white gowns, GED/HS+ - light blue gowns, and Associate - royal blue gowns), graduates do not line-up alphabetically.
- The ceremony will start promptly at 6:30 p.m.
- The ceremony will last approximately 2 hours. We ask that all graduates stay for the entirety of the program.
- Concessions will be open, water will be provided for graduates.
Grad Gift Ideas:
The Clark College Bookstore has many great gifts for your Clark Grad. Check out their online catalog!
If you have general questions please contact the Events Office at email@example.com