Regional University Honors Programs

For students who would like to continue their Honors course work after they graduate from Clark, we have established Honors articulation agreements with the following universities:

These articulation agreements allow students who earn the Clark Honors certificate and Transfer AA degree to transfer with third year Honors program status at either of these universities. Please contact for more information about the articulation process.