Clark Student Email
Students who are registered for classes at Clark College are entitled to a Clark Student Email account. The college offers a free email account using Student Gmail. This gives a student access to all the Google Suite applications including Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Forms e.t.c.
This account is permanent and can be used forever. The account and the password never expires though it might be a good idea to change the password frequently to keep the credentials safe.
For more information or assistance, please contact the TechHub.
Student Walk Throughs
Don't know Your Clark Student Email?
If you don't know your Clark Student Email, you can find it using your Clark Labs Account username and password.
You can log in to MyClark@Clark and log in using your Labs Account username and password.
On the left side of the page, you can find most of your account credentials including
your Clark Student Email:
Generally, the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. That means, if your username is o.penguin6 your student email will be: email@example.com.
Reset Clark Student Email Password
In order to reset your Student Email password it is important that you have your Clark Labs account set up (if you need help with that, please visit our Student Accounts page and look for information about Clark Labs Account). Once you have your Clark Labs Account username and password, please follow the steps below:
- Open a web browser (such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) and go to www.clark.edu.
- Click on the Clark Students icon on the top-right. It looks like a person icon, as
- Click on the MyClark@Clark tile.
- Enter your Clark Labs username and password.
- Your email address along with other important account information can be found on
the left side of the page, make sure to record the email address since you will have
to enter this in the later steps.
- On the right side of the screen, under Account information, click on "Change Student
- You will be prompted to enter a new password and then to confirm it. Please enter
a alpha-numeric password that follows the criteria below:
The password must be strictly between 9-14 characters (the system doesn't accept a password longer than 14 characters).
The password must contain an upper case letter.
The password must contain one special character e.g. ! # $ % ^ * ( ) _
Also note that you may be asked to change this password if this is the first time you are logging in to the student emails, in which case you can use a different special character and keep the rest of the password as it is.
- Once you are done, click on "Change Password".
- You should see a pop-up window stating that your password has been changed.
- You can now log in to Gmail and log in to your emails.
Email Password Criteria
Passwords must contain 9-14 characters, include an uppercase letter, and include at least one non-alphanumeric character.
Examples of valid non-alphanumeric characters are:
Use a Passphrase for your Password
The easiest way to remember your password is to use a so-called passphrase. Passphrases are generally very difficult to crack, and offer a higher level of security than passwords. Combining words to make a phrase, with a few misspellings and a character substitution or two, can make a good password.
For example, try the following passphrases:
|General Passphrase||Resulting Email Password|
|I would really love to work for you!||Iwrl2w4y!|
|Go Down McLoughlin Boulevard, 2nd on the Right!||GDMB2ndR!|
|what you see is what you get???||wusiwUg???|
- Keep your password secure, do not share or disclose it.
- Change your password periodically.
- If your password becomes known or is suspected to be known by another user, the password should be changed immediately.
- Passwords should not be written down, unless they are locked in a secure location.
- The password should not be displayed in any visible area or where it can be discovered.
- Don't forget to log off.