- Steps to Apply
- Tuition and Fees
- Getting a Visa
- Arrival & Orientation
- Support & Services
- Living in the U.S.
- Living in the U.S.
- Suppor Services
- Paying Your Tuition
- Working in the U.S.
- Travel Tips
- Graduation From Clark
From November 17-20, 2014, Clark College will host International Education Week.
International Education Week (IEW) is a joint initiative of the U.S. Departments of State and Education to highlight the importance of international education and cultural exchange.
Clark College will host a wide range of events this week including films, speakers and music. All events are free and open to the public–please encourage students to attend.
International Education Week 2014 ~ Save the Dates!
Monday, November 17 - Thursday, November 20, 2014
International Photo Contest - Enter by October 20!
Current Clark College students, alumni, faculty, and staff are invited to participate in the 2nd Annual International Photo Contest! Photo submissions will be displayed at each of Clark College’s campuses for voting during October and November, leading up to International Education Week. Winning photos will be selected by majority vote and a selection panel,and will be displayed during the International Student Exhibition event on Wednesday, November 19th in Gaiser Student Center. Prizes and recognition will be awarded to the top three winning photos.
To enter, submit your best international photo (any country that is not your home country) to email@example.com demonstrating your “Sense of Place” by 12:00p.m. on Monday, October 20th!!
Deadline for Submissions:
Monday, October 20th, 2014 @ Noon
E-mail your photo along with the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00p.m. on October 20, 2014:
- SID Number
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
- Clark College status – must be current (Student, Faculty, Staff)
- Location and Year of Photo
- Only one photo submission per person.
- Digital submissions only.
- Must be no larger than 2MB; JPEG only; Medium to high resolution.
- Photo must be taken within the last 10 years.
- Photoshop or other photo editing software may not be used.
- No captions or borders allowed.
Voting & Photo Display Location Timeline
- All are encouraged to vote!
- Clark College International Programs Facebook page (October 28 – November 19)
- Clark College Columbia Tech Center (October 28 – 31)
- WSU-V Campus (November 4 – 7)
- Corporate and Continuing Education (November 12 – 14)
- Main Campus (November 18 – 21)