Advising Event Calendar
Transfer Planning Events
Advising Services offers a variety of events for students to learn more about transfer opportunities. Representatives from a number of four-year institutions are on campus each term to connect with students via information tables, individual appointments, workshops, and transfer fairs. Please see below for upcoming transfer and program information sessions that will be held via Zoom sessions.
Transferring to a four-year university after Clark?
Come learn about how transfer degrees work, common program requirements and the upcoming Virtual Transfer Fair on February 16th. Please click on the link below to register:
Why Attend a Transfer Fair?
Ask questions about. . .
- admissions requirements, deadlines, and next steps to take
- cost, scholarships, and other options for covering your expenses
- what degrees, majors, and minors are offered
- what the campus and community offer to students
Upcoming Transfer and Program Information Events:
- University of Washington Tacoma Business School
All workshops begin at 12:30pm, click on the date link to RSVP for that specific date.
- Eastern Oregon University
(daily admissions webinars during the month of January) click on the link to RSVP for a specific date and time.
- Oregon State University: Wednesdays With the College (various dates in Feb - March, 2021) click on the link to RSVP for the event.
- Pacific Northwest College of Art
(various dates spanning Feb. - July 2021)
Admissions webinars about the college's majors and admissions process, click on the link to RSVP.