Elementary Science Olympiad
Science Olympiad is quite likely the best kept secret around!
The Elementary Science Olympiad (ESO) is an exciting event at Clark College held every fall. At the ESO teams from local elementary schools in grades 3-5 participate in a fun half day of hands on events whose purpose is to excite, inspire, challenge and foster interest in Science, Engineering, and Math.
Students participate in five different events where they take an active role in exploring science topics. Kids and their coaches have an incredible amount of fun, address state science educational material, get inspired to study science fields, and end up winners–no matter the result of competitions.
- Elementary Invitational Rules and Schedule (pdf)
- Elementary Science Olympiad Registration Packet (pdf)
- Rule Clarifications & Notes (pdf) 10/9/17
- Roster and Code of Ethics (bring with you on tournament day) (pdf)
- Tournament Supply List (pdf) 10/9/17
- Bones Diagrams: Part 1B and Part 1C (jpgs) 10/9/17
- Feathered Friends: Beaks Handout (pdf) 10/9/17
- Feathered Friends Powerpoint (pdf) 10/10/17
- Keep the Heat Powerpoint (pdf) 10/10/17
Results will be available here after the tournament in November 2017